Work with group comms and leading agencies.
- Coach CEO for broadcast and on-camera interviews; create a series of films detailing plans for the various stages of the crisis management programme; tailor these for different audiences (public, membership, employees, investors, media, partners, etc)
- Create internal films to explain procedures
- Produce films to explain bond refinancing programme to non-financial membership audience
- National PR campaign to launch ‘Have Your Say’ programme as part of the governance review and restructure
- Series of webcasts with Lord Myners and senior execs for members and employees to debate governance issues and recommendations of Myners Review
- Executive coaching for presentation and media training
- Ongoing availability for news production, agency and internal comms team support
New governance approved, crisis passed.
- CEO’s performance won praise
- Internal debates on governance review helped leadership to explain the need for change
- External comms for members and public also supported successful campaign resulting in full support for new governance plans at AGM
- Crisis eventually subsided and the business was able to put itself on a much stronger footing – despite serious challenges remaining